Robert Smyth Academy Prospectus
Our Prospectus contains information about the Academy and what we can offer.
Sixth Form Prospectus and Courses Information 2021 entry
Our Sixth Form Prospectus includes course details.
Years 7 – 11
For entry into Year 7, you need to apply by October 31st on the Leicestershire County Council Admissions website.
If you have any questions about transferring to Robert Smyth Academy, Miss K Nicholson is the College Leader with responsibility for transition.
We are not able to provide tours as a consequence of Covid-19 restrictions. For insights into what we offer please visit our Virtual Open Academy page. Our Open Evening is Thursday 9th September – you need to sign up for a place.
For external applicants, applications should be sent to us by 31st January by completing the application form below. Applications after this date are possible, but there are likely to be some restrictions on the courses available as our timetable is constructed using the choices of those applying before the deadline. For questions relating to joining Robert Smyth Academy in Year 12 please contact Mr G Luhrs, Head of Sixth Form.
Useful Sixth Form Documents
- Sixth Form Prospectus and Courses Information 2021 entry
- Application form for all students – 2022 entry
- For insights into what we offer please visit our Virtual Open Academy page.
Key Sixth Form Events
- Our Sixth Form Open Evening for 2022 entry will be held on Wednesday 10th November 2021. Book a place.
- We have two open mornings for students on Wednesday 24th November 2021 and Tuesday 18th January 2022. To book a place, email Gavin Luhrs, Head of Sixth Form – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insights into what we offer are also available on our Virtual Open Academy page.
If you have questions about our Sixth Form, please email Gavin Luhrs, Head of Sixth Form – email@example.com.