- Robert Smyth Academy Prospectus
Our Prospectus contains information about the Academy and what we can offer.
Years 7 – 11
For entry into Year 7, you need to apply by October 31st on the Leicestershire County Council Admissions website.
If you have any questions about transferring to Robert Smyth Academy, Miss K Nicholson is the College Leader with responsibility for transition.
- Key Stage 4 Courses Booklet (for courses starting in 2018)
This contains course details for subjects available to students in Years 9 – 11.
For external applicants, applications should be sent to us by 31st January, using either UCAS Progress or by completing the application form below. Applications after this date are possible, but there are likely to be some restrictions on the courses available as our timetable is constructed using the choices of those applying before the deadline. Email Mrs S Hall if you are planning to make a late application. For questions relating to joining Robert Smyth Academy in Year 12 please contact Mr G Luhrs, Head of Sixth Form
Useful Sixth Form Documents
- Sixth Form Prospectus
This document will offer a flavour of our ethos and values.
- Key Stage Five Courses Booklet (for courses starting in 2018)
This contains course details of subjects available to students in Years 12 and 13. Our entry requirements are also outlined in this document.
- Current students – how to apply
- External students – how to apply
- Application form for external students [docx]
- Application form for external students [pdf]
- Students in Year 11 at Robert Smyth will have an interview in place of an application form.